Tomato Abundance

Tomato Abundance

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A big day...

Big day today.  A benefit for friends in town and a BIG wedding to cater out of town.  This morning I am going to get some things ready for the benefit and make bread dough before I go to work.  I use the recipes from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francios.  A fabulous book that allows me to create a variety of breads from scratch written by Minnesota authors!  What more can you ask for? 

The best this I do with these recipes is to add kalamata olives (make sure you read the bottle and get the pitted kind - I won't make that mistake twice) to the boule.  My family raves...

These authors have a new book out called Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day.  My next purchase!

*leftovers last night - soon I will need to get creative...so far this has been a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment