Tomato Abundance

Tomato Abundance

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day One - September 8, 2010

The decision to share my daily musings with the world wide web did not come easily.  BUT - as a woman in her 40's (early, thank you) who just sent the oldest off to college and who's youngest, and only other, has a driver's license and may become difficult to locate, I am ready for some fun and challenge!  What harm can a little sharing do, huh?

I actually began my personal pantry emptying project on September 1 - but didn't plan as well as I could have and, subsequently, have already failed!  Three frozen pizzas for home and massive amounts of junk food for a night of fun have put me back to square one.

I will give myself a little credit here and note that I have done well the last few days, with help.  Super Guy made pheasant in the crock pot on Monday and I made chili last night.  The chili was delicious with my home-canned tomato/onion/pepper melange and my home-canned "salsa #1 - 2009" which turned out to be very un-salsa-like.  Cornbread with hot peppers (Garden Salsa) fresh from the garden topped off the meal beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment